The Estate Casa di Terra was established 1950 by the granfhather of the actual owner, Giuliano and Gessica, brother and sister , in Bolgheri , in the heart of Tuscany. These lands ,once dedicated to tradicional crops (cereals, horticulture, olive oil, wine) year after year left more space to vineyards till the final decision in 2001 to put the energy of the estate in winemarking. Casa Di Terra is still a family owned and managed estate, on a surface of 120ha , whit 50 ha of vineyards in the Doc Bolgheri and IGT Toscana . The rest of the surface is still cultivated with olive trees and Agriturismo. The vineyards have a great variability in soils composition which, together with the efforts and the dedication, let the family produce great red and white wines.