SERVICES AND BENEFITS
The visit to the cellar can be a direct selling opportunity both during the events promoted by Movimento Turismo del Vino both throughout the year.
1) Use of Brand / Logo “partner of MTV Toscana” and “Quality Certification”
2) Visibility on www.movimentoturismovino.it for information and promotion of wine tourism
3) Visibility on www.mtvtoscana.com and linked social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
4) Visibility on “Itineraries” web page where all the services provided by associated wine cellars are published all the year round
5) Presence and visibility on guides and brochures of MTV events and fairs
6) Attendance at events and exhibitions aimed at the promotion of the territory and its products
7) Conventions reserved for members with specialized companies: marketing, logistics, glassware
8) Important regional and national partnerships: Intesa San Paolo, AIRC, Wine TV, BS Fuji, Rastal
9) Press Tour Organization and contests with bloggers and journalists inside the wine cellars
7) Participation in MTV events where associates wine cellars open their doors by organizing visits and guided tastings:
– CANTINE APERTE (Last weekend of May).
Cantine Aperte is the most important wine tourism event in Italy. Over time, Cantine Aperte has become a philosophy, a way to travel and discover Italian wine territories, which has seen an increasing number of tourists, wine wonderers and wine lovers visiting wineries from year to year hoping for a unique experience.
– CALICI DI STELLE ( 10 Agosto).
L’appuntamento con Calici di Stelle ha un duplice scopo: diffondere la cultura del vino e approfondire la conoscenza dei prodotti tipici dei nostri territori. L’evento tende infatti al coinvolgimento emotivo e culturale del gran numero di turisti che confluiscono nelle nostre zone desiderosi di riappropriarsi delle più antiche radici gastronomiche.
– CALICI DI STELLE (August).
Wine and cultural offerings together with the magic of the territories under the stars make for a winning combination during the event in a formula that unites the philosophy of good drink, shows, design and art.
– CANTINE APERTE IN VENDEMMIA (September)
– CANTINE APERTE A SAN MARTINO (November)
– CANTINE APERTE A NATALE (December)
8) Support for local initiatives (patronage and communication)